Thursday, October 22, 2009

Salzburg - Levski


Levski is in huge crysis before their third match in Europa League. The previous coach Radko Dostanich resign so now the team is lead by Antoni Zdravkov. Rabeh, Topuzakov, Vagner, Tasevski, and Simonovich are injured and won't be available so we'll see some youth players in the game.
For Salzburg the striker Mark Janko will miss the match.
After two victories in a row i expect Salzburg to win their third one which will settle them in the first place in the group.
pick: 1
odds: 2.10

2 comments:

  1. I used to like Levski when I watched football before. It was my favorite team but I hadn't learned anything new about them untill now.
    You could post some videos from the match so that the readers can see it if they want to or if they've missed something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you wrote about Levski because it is my favourate Bulgarian footboll team. I enjoy watching football but I don't really know much about it. I like how you presented the information in a way that even I understood :D:D You could add more gajets to your blog to make it more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete